遇到就会说的情景会话大全集
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

求婚大作战

Dialogue

对话

Steven is proposing to Julia.

史蒂文正向茱莉亚求婚。

Steven:Julia, will you be my wife?

史蒂文:茱莉亚,你愿意成为我的妻子吗?

Julia:I'm sorry, Steven.

茱莉亚:我很抱歉,史蒂文。

Steven:Please, Julia, I have made five proposals of marriage to you. I really want to share the rest of my life with you.

史蒂文:求你了,茱莉亚,我已经向你求了五次婚了,我真的想和你共度余生。

Julia:I know. But I haven't been ready for married life yet.

茱莉亚:我知道,可我还不想结婚。

Steven:Julia, I really love you. I hope I can stay with you no matter you are happy or sad in the future.

史蒂文:茱莉亚,我是真的爱你。我希望将来无论你是开心还是难过,我都能和你在一起。

Julia:You do touch my heart.

茱莉亚:你真的很让我感动。

Steven:So, will you marry me?

史蒂文:那么,你愿意嫁给我吗?

Julia:I want to think it over for some time.

茱莉亚:我想再考虑一段时间。

Vocabulary and Phrases

proposal [prəˈpəʊzl] n. 求婚

in the future 在将来

share [ʃeə] v. 分享,共有

记住这些句子,交流不再犯难

1.Will you marry me?

你愿意和我结婚吗?

2.I don't want the news about our engagement to come through yet.

我还不想让人知道我们订婚的消息。

3.Their engagement created a terrific splash in the press.

他们两个订婚的事情造成了新闻界的极大轰动。

4.I want to share the rest of my life with you.

我愿与你共度余生。

5.I guess I'm not the marrying kind.

我觉得我不是那种想结婚的人。

6.Why not say yes at the first time of being proposed?

在第一次被求婚的时候为什么不答应呢?

7.His parents are no less happy over his engagement than he is.

他订婚了,他的父母比他还高兴。

8.I don't think we should get engaged.

我觉得我们还不应该订婚。

9.Please accept our sincere wishes for your engagement.

请接受我们对您订婚的诚挚祝福。

10.I heard that you and Peter became engaged last night.

我听说你和彼特昨晚订婚了。

11.I love you but I can't marry you.

我爱你,可是我不能和你结婚。

12.When she said she was engaged I nearly fell off my chair.

她说她订婚了,我大吃一惊。

13.Jack and Amy invited many friends to their engagement party.

杰克和艾米邀请了许多朋友参加他们的订婚宴会。

14.Did you notice her engagement ring?

你看到她的订婚戒指了吗?

15.The announcement of your engagement to Robert Haines is a delightful surprise.

你和罗伯特·海恩斯先生订婚的消息确实令人惊喜。

16.His efforts paid off when the girl accepted his proposal.

他的努力没有白费,女孩接受了他的求婚。

17.My daughter is engaged to a teacher.

我女儿和一位老师订婚了。

18.He proposed marriage and she accepted him.

他向她求婚,她同意了。

19.The young man proposed to the girl, but she was adamant in refusal.

那个年轻人向那个女孩求婚,但她无动于衷。

20.Their engagement was announced in the local paper.

他们订婚的消息已登在当地报纸上了。

精悍对话,句句含金

A:Trust me! I would protect you forever!

B:Yeah, I know you will!

A:相信我,我会保护你一辈子的!

B:是的,我知道你会的。

地道口语大搜罗

Exactly!完全正确!正是!

通常用作回答,是表示赞同的常用语,和"Absolutely! " / "Certainly! " / "Definitely! "等的意思相近。

例:

——You mean she wants to marry you?

你的意思是她愿意嫁给你?

——Exactly!

正是!